A simple, cost-effective way to manage your parking lots.
License Plate Recognition (LPR) is a parking enforcement solution offered through the ParkingPlus® suite of services. It utilizes a system of high resolution cameras and advanced processing capabilities to allow police departments and campus safety offices to efficiently enforce parking rules across campus.
We use Genetec™ cameras and its AutoVu™ Patroller in-car software to run the LPR system. Cameras mounted on a designated vehicle scan license plates across campus to ensure that students and staff members are legally parked in specified areas. All processing and server communication is performed seamlessly.
Students register their license plates online through the ParkingPlus order form. There is no more waiting for physical permits to arrive in the mail or move from car-to-car. We are able to check scanned plates against the plates registered through our ordering system. We can also integrate with your daily parking and citation management vendors to simplify the entire parking operation.
Credentials aims to provide a user-friendly, viable solution that meets your unique parking needs, while also fitting into your budget.
License Plate Recognition Provides:
Online ordering that can be integrated into your registration process
- A user-friendly database to manage all vehicle and financial data
- Full support for California Board of Governors (BOG) Waiver students
Benefits to Institutions
- Enhances the level of service offered to students and staff
- Reduces overhead expenses associated with your parking operation
- Improves enforcement efficiency
- Increases parking compliance
- Automates communication between systems
- Integrates with daily parking vendors
- Integrates with citation management vendors
- Supports communication with your student information system
Features & Functions
Secure, searchable database for campus law enforcement
- Integrates seamlessly into online registration process
- Customer service operators available M-Th: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm & F: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm CST